Beard of the Week: Sean Bellemore

Leave a Comment
Victoria MacMillan



Why do you have a beard?
I have a beard because it keeps me warm in the winter, makes me look older, and the ladies love it.

How long did it take you to grow out your beard?
It took me about 3 weeks to grow my beard out.

What do you use to keep your beard clean?
I use beard oil, I lather Head and Shoulders shampoo on my beard, and I also use Perts Plus conditioner.

How often do you trim your beard? Or do you not trim it at all? 
I do not trim my beard often, only if I have a special event or date.

When did you decide to let your facial hair grow out? 
8th grade.

Do you see yourself with a beard in the future?
Of course.

What's your advice to those out there trying to grow a beard? 
My advice is to not shave all the time because you think your facial hair will grow faster, that's really a myth. If you want to grow a beard, then don't shave for weeks/months and don't try to shape it or trim until it's a defined beard.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig